CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

one could only hope...

...for a better day, and my wish came true. I slept til almost 1pm today, thanks to my kids who were off from school. They were courteous enough to let me sleep since I was back in tonight. Lauren colored her friends hair, BRAVE GIRL! and Brandon cleaned his room, yep! You heard me right! CLEANED HIS ROOM! Thank god for small miracles!
I'm back at work, but has been a rather uneventful night..to the extent of us watching the movie ELF, with Will Ferrell. This movie is hilarious! It makes me want to jump on the next plane to NYC, go ice skating and have a snow ball fight in Central Park.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Needless to say it has not been a very busy night..I just finished watching Evan Almighty, too. Cute movie..I loved the credits when they were all dancing. OH! and when he squirts shaving creme in his nostrils and shaves inside his nose. Haha! Steve Carell is such a trip! I want to go to see his new movie that starts tomorrow, "Dan in real Life"..I love chick flicks!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So, I'm off tomorrow and Saturday and I'm planning to enjoy the beautiful weather outside..I've already started opening up windows and will be fixing up the back porch for a little get together at my house Sat night to play cards with the girls! No reason needed to get together for some "cocktails".

0 comments: