CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

not real sure...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
what I want to blog about tonight. I spent the day sleeping after working last night. Woke up just in time to suffice my vice of MYSPACE and PEOPLE.COM..I know "sick!". Lauren is busy planning what is bound to be an expensive girls night to celebrate the holidays and have her gift exchange. These types of things tend to get a little carried away with her. Luckily I won't be home to share in the festivities..we have our own party planned that night. We are taking a bus out to help celebrate the holidays and a friends' 50th birthday! Is bounds to be a good time. I accomplished absolutely nothing after rolling out of bed, other than making myself the best PB&J sandwich ever...showered and brought my butt back to work which is were I reside at this hour 0210 hrs...only 4 more to go.
Tomorrow is destined to be equally uneventful...Oreo has an appt at 0830 hrs at the vet and then I hope to make it back home for a cat nap before the kids get home from school. My mom is having a procedure tomorrow and I really want to be with her, but unfortunately the whole cloning thing is still illegal in the US.
The next two nights I am off so I will be home...just chillin'. If I can gather up some extra strength I may, key word is "MAY" clean up the back porch in preparation for the holidays. Living in Florida does have some minor advantages like enjoying Christmas Day lunch in the back porch in the jacuzzi with a margarita vs hot cocoa.
In between my dreams today, I got some great recipe ideas on the FOOD NETWORK...yum!
Now, here I sit watching the clock and dealing withe absolutely ridiculous people on the phone. I hope you all never have to..but should you ever need to , please use common sense when calling 911..I mean, really people!!!
well...I've ran out of stuff to gripe and chat about..so I'll leave you all with a wish for a good night..we'll chat again soon! ..nite!

0 comments: