CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

an update...

It hasn't gotten much better around my house the last few days. After the meeting on Tuesday at my son's school, he was suspended for 10 days and recommended for expulsion. All this comes in the final semester of his Senior year. I am devastated. I have called everyone I know to try and make this better and so far, I have been completely unsuccessful. Now I must await to be contacted by the County School Board and I can request a hearing to make a decision on expulsion. Every parents nightmare! As for my vehicle, it is totalled and I can pick up a check tomorrow so I have spent the last day or so looking for a replacement. No fun, either! URGH! I won't dread you with any more of the gory details. I thank everyone who has sent me "chin up" messages! Keep me in your prayers!

0 comments: