CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I LOVE...

my children! This past week has been rather difficult for many good and bad reasons. I have had a real hard time facing the fact that my son is an adult now (by a short 2 weeks) nonetheless he has decided he is his own person, an adult and isn't keen on the idea of having to answer to mom and dad. With that said, he and I are not on the same page, therfore we had a falling out and he left home. The good news is that after not hearing from him for a few days and not seeing him for over a week now, he did call yesterday and wanted to come home..sadly only for a few hours. I was at work, so bummed that I didnt get to see him. I hear that he looks fine, appears to be doing well and made mention of maybe coming back home until he has enough money saved up to get his own place. Something that would in turn, make me very happy! I have missed him desperately and don't want to ruin a relationship with him over anything we cannot work out between us with open conversation and compromise.
love love love
I feel it important to mention what a GOD sent my daughter has been. At the young age of 16 she has already proven to be a very responsible, mature young lady. She is doing so well in school, she is a JR this year and has enough credits to actually graduate a year early. AND do you know what she asked me for this week? not money, not a new pair of shoes...A PURITY RING! She said that she is wanting, willing and prepared to wait and have sex after marriage! WAY TO GO KIDDO! It was one of those proud mom moments! I know she has struggled with liking certain boys who prefer to go out with the "easy" girls. I have tried repeatedly to tell her that the right boy will come along and that at the end of the day they will choose the good girl vs the tramp to marry and settle down with.
I also feel important to mention , the hubby! Don't really talk much about him solely cause he is the one who causes the least drama in my life. He really is a good guy! We have been together for 20 years and have seen our share of good and bad times together. Like all young couples, we have struggled with financial problems, children disciplinarian views, etc..but we trust each other unconditionally and support each other in most everything.
I'm just feeling a little emotional about life and those I love and wanted to share some of my thoughts!..nite nite.

0 comments: