CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

update on life...as I know it

life

Its been a month or so since we last "chatted"...not too much has happened. Brandon finished high school, started working and is talking about attending college in Lake City for Golf Course Management. Lauren turned 17 on May 24Th and is a SR now. She is actively looking for a job and will also start taking summer classes at the local community college this summer. My friend Amy got married (YAY!!). It was so great to be able to spend the day with her and be apart of her special day! She looked beautiful and it was one hell of a party! I have also reconnected with a friend from HS whom I have become very close with and consider one of my best friends. Lara and I knew of each other but never "hung out" in HS. She has turned out to be very loyal, compassionate and a great listener. We have both had our ups and downs in life and with that in common have become close for each other and very supportive of our life's' ups and downs. I love ya girl and I hope you know I'm always here for you! NO MATTER WHAT! I myself have lost approx 56 lbs to date. I'm feeling much better. My goal was to lose 75 lbs the first 3 months so we'll see if I make it! Work is still the same, BORING!!! zzz..zzzz...zzzzzzzz But THANK GOD I'm back on day shift. It allows me to have a sense of normalcy at home. I'm even cooking every night...even though I'm barely able to eat anything. Father's Day is coming up and I'm looking forward to having my mother-in-law come down and visit for a month or so. She is always a big help to me and I look forward to being able to spend time with her and take her places she rarely got to visit when my father-in-law was alive. The family is well. Everyone is working hard and hopeful that the economy will improve. We all want to sell our houses and "simplify" our lives. Especially since the kids are about to leave the nest! SOOO..that's the update in a nutshell! Stay tuned for periodic updates!

0 comments: