CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

halloween week...

Hi there..here I sit, bored to death at work. Tonight I have managed to eat a snack size Twix bar, Caramel Apple Pop, a pack of Razzles, Starbust and every flavor of Dubble Bubble gum imaginable. Halloween candy rocks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This weekend took alot out of me for some reason. I slept most of Friday after getting off work, then Saturday I ran errands in preparation of a small get together Lauren was going to have with her girlfriends. She did a great job decorating the back porch so they could dress up and "bootie" dance. It was fun watching them...they got a kick out of dressing up in lingerie and high heels and acting like silly girls! I had a friend come over also and she and I sat on the couch and enjoyed watching kids come in and out of the house. By midnight most everyone had gone home, even the few BOYS that showed up!
I then went to bed and crashed! I was so tired today I laid my butt on the couch and watched LA Ink in between naps...then I came here, to Hell!...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tomorrow will be a good sleeping day, it has started raining outside and the kids go back to school, so my puppy and I will nap all day long. YAY!

The weekend for our first "praying mantis" sisterhood weekend has been scheduled for Feb 8-10th. I hope everyone can make it..it is also my birthday weekend, so I'll be spending it with my girls!! Im excited..it is going to be a great new chapter in my life. We will meet every year in the Fall, but since none of us wants to wait a whole year to meet we will be doing an ice breaker weekend at the beach in Feb.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is only 2am and I have 4 more hours to go..so how come I'm so tired? One reason is probably because I suffer from sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome...so I never really get a good nights sleep. And I need to make a Dr appt to have my legs checked out..for the past 3 weeks or so I have been having horrible pain in my legs. At first I attributed it to sitting for such long periods of time at work, but now I have all these "rock" type knots in my legs, especially behind my knees. So Im starting to think it is circulatory and that scares the total crap out of me. So I am going to go to the dr..something I NEVER do!! But I'm that uncomfortable.

Well...I guess I'll stop boring you with my boring life for now. Hope you are enjoying your bed, blankie and sweet dreams!!! NITE......

1 comments:

amy said...

get your butt to the doctor, woman! That's nothing to play around with.
And thanks for the words of support - I will absolutely be co-cheerleader!