CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

..back at work!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Good thing its day 2 and I'm not on call until Friday! Tonight has been a rather unproductive night. Ive managed to eat everything in sight (so much for trying to diet) and TV selections included Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor. zzz..zzzz..zzz...I know, pretty bad! On the other TV (yep, we have two plasmas!) is Monday Night Football. Even better, huh?..lol

I haven't heard from my parents in a few days, they must really be enjoying their trip. The birds (see earlier posts) have managed to chirp, squeak and make every noise imaginable! I will never have my own. Let me also add that they are the messiest little bastards!! There are seeds everywhere!!!

Well, I could sit here for the next 5 hours and try to think of some really boring stuff to talk about, but I don't want to bore you anymore than you already are! So bye for now...have a good night!

0 comments: