CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

it's been a week...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and boy did it go fast! I'm back at work at least for a few more weeks until I go on vacation again. I had a "ok" week...I went to my high school football game which was nice to see some old friends. The Kowboys (with a "K") are in the playoffs and are on the road to State Champions! That was on Fri...on Saturday I hung out around the house and really didnt do much of anything...actually I think the extent of my exhertion was dragging out the Christmas decorations and tree. It took me about 3 days to get the actual tree assembled, lights on and fully decorated. Did I mention, I was really lazy during my week off? On Sunday, I slept in until about noon and then Lauren and I went to see the Disney movie "ENCHANTED". It was really cute! Although a "young persons" movie, I thoroughly enjoyed it!! Yesterday, I went to lunch with my family then did some holiday shopping. My niece and nephew got the cutest of outfits for Christmas. This morning I woke up and was excited to see my cleaning lady when she arrived.I was so happy when I left to come back to work tonight, the house looked lovely!! Speaking of back to work..it is movie night, John (my co-worker and friend) was kind enough to drive today so we hit blockbuster for movies to help get us throught the night. So far we have watched, "THE SANTA CLAUSE 3" and "WHO IS YOUR CADDY?" still have to watch "HOME OF THE BRAVE". I've come to the conclusion that I would make one hell of a movie critic!! I am a movie fanatic, can't you tell? lol I'm having a rough time staying awake tonight, so I've kept myself busy by eating lots of candy (great for the belly!), editing my blog layout (you liiike??..in Borat accent) and now watching the final movie of the evening. I won't bore you much longer..I hope to have some substancial stuff to talk about tomorrow. I will never be able to guarantee an interesting blog after a week of "sitting on my ass!"..lol..nite nite!

1 comments:

Johnny said...

Hey, your page looks GREAT !!!!!
We only have about an hour left until we get to go home !!!!!
Great movie line up tonight... I don't think I really paid attention to Who's your Caddy.. LOL