CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

...quiet on the set!...

So tomorrow, actually today seeing how it's 130am, my daughter will be on set filming her first movie trailer. She got the lead role and needless to say is very excited! I have to work tomorrow night so her dad will take her to the set so I can sleep.
On the flip side of that, let me remind you again that it is 130am and my son, who has a 1200 curfew, is not yet home. Funny how this type of crap happens when mom is working night shift and not home to "lock down the fort"! I'm here at work and having to deal with this crap from here. Do I need to add the fact that I'm pissed off!!! I think I will make part of his punishment that he have to accompany his father to his sisters movie shoot tomorrow instead of sleeping in until noon and going to play golf! I say I wake him when I get home at 6am! Yes..I think that's what I will do...OH! and I was informed of "chaperon" tracking on kids' cellphones by my co-worker, John and don't you know I've already sent a request to get it activated!!!
Work has been rather "uneventful" this evening. I feel it imperative to add that the "new girl" (see prior blog posts) went home sick AGAIN tonight so she is yet to be signed off for her next level of training. It is out of control! Anywhere else this chick would have been tossed to the sidewalk on her ass! She has been here 46 shifts and has been out, left early or had "issues" for 16 of those shifts.
Let's see...remember the new phone system? Well..its up and running..not too bad of a challenge. Still have alot to learn, but I don't think it is as bad as I had anticipated and stressed over.
I fell it also important to mention that my mom and dad have been home for 3 days now and I am still babysitting 2 very cute, but loud ass lovebirds! There is a nice collection of bird seeds on the floor that I routinely sweep each morning, afternoon and night. I did mention this tiny tidbit of information to my mom this morning and her response was something like.."OH..I totally forgot about the birds..I'll have to get over there soon and get them."....uhhh YEAH!!! any day now!!
It's now almost 3am and it has taking me almost an hour and a half to write this blog (due to the chaperon activation fiasco!). I think it's time for me to find something else to do..all is well in the county. Notice I never use the word, "QUIET". It's a death trap!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend. I'll be back here tomorrow and then off Sun/Mon..so check back..I'm certain to have something to say! LOL...GOODNIGHT or should I say, GOOD MORNING!

0 comments: