CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

they're back...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
from Spain! My mom and dad came home last night after a 2 week trip to Spain. They brought us all back lots of goodies. I got a hand painted fan used by the ladies, a hand carved miniature nativity scene and a beautiful painting for my house. Lauren got a beautiful coat and an antique necklace with an "L" on it. Brandon got a nice shirt, a "knight" sculpture and a leather bag used to hold wine! I might need to put that one away until he turns 21. LOL.. The had a great time but are more than happy to be back home. Especially now that Thanksgiving is around the corner. It is my mom's favorite holiday.

Lauren is excited about her plans to go see her BFF Caitlin in a few weeks. She recently moved from here to Michigan and is a little homesick, so Lauren is going to spend a few days with her and have some "girl time". I think her other BFF, Kristin is going to join her, which I'm glad..I don't really like the idea of her flying by herself. Brandon has already started to question me as to where I am going to let him fly to...yeah right!

I was supposed to be off today, but had to go in for a 3hr training. It felt real good when I walked in and the instructor was from Alabama..NOTE: I had my LSU shirt on...41 to 34!! (see prior blog). Training went well...actually not real well, I still don't have much of a clue WTF I'm doing with this new phone system, but I;m sure I'll figure it out! I better..it is a 911 center! LOL.

Tonight, we had Chinese food for dinner. Have you ever stopped to think that ones eats this delicious food, get stuffed and then an hour later is hungry? How is this possible? Maybe it is a guarantee of having left-overs for lunch the next day!..

well, I'd love to keep chatting, but honestly..I'M SLEEPY! Hope everyone had a good day! I'm off to get my jammy's on and go nite nite!..til tomorow...zzz..zzz..zzzzzzzzz

0 comments: