CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Damn inner voices...

One last thing worth mentioning..you may remember my "bitch" blog reference having to change squads at work and being kept on night shift for another 6 months. WELL!! Tonight my boss calls up here and is very nice is questioning how the night was going, etc...and then says "you must really be excited and looking forward to going back to day shift". Um hellllloooooo...duh!!!! I couldn't keep my inner voice from speaking out loud and quickly responded with "well, I'm not going to day shift so get back to me in May next year and I'll let you know!". OOPS! Maybe wasn't the most appropriate answer for my boss, but regardless it was how I felt. She IMMEDIATELY knew she had fucked up and said, "I'm so sorry, that wasn't very kind of me....I forgot"....I guess we both stuck our foot in our mouths. Damn inner voice!! LOL

3 comments:

Johnny said...

You should have set her straight and demanded to be on days !!!!

amy said...

good for you for speaking up! sometimes you just gotta say what's on your mind.
Besides, have you seen this study? I immediately thought of you when I read it - maybe if it's medically unsafe you could get out of it sooner ...
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gvT38ZaUMA7BR989pxROFXwJI9JgD8T7KKNO1

amy said...

ok, that link didn't post well - try this.
http://tinyurl.com/33fbh4