CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

i'm stuffed!...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Why is it that when we are bored, we tend to just want to eat? Tonight I have managed to consume 1/2 a bottle of fruit punch, a BBQ dinner from Sonny's, half a bag of potato chips, 3 pieces of sushi and 1/4 of a chocolate bar. I don't even like chocolate!!! Good grief!!! and to add to my demise I sit for 12 hrs here at work so you can imagine what good that is for me! Today was rather, uneventful! I managed to crawl my butt into bed around 615am and don't recall seeing the clock move anytime after 630am. I slept all day! the weather was gloomy, kinda cool, so I took advantage and slept in until 330p when the rest of the family got home. Being Friday, everyone was quick to run and ask for money and see how fast they could make it back out the door. Tonight was a big football game in Tampa for the kids' HS and my old alumni. They are well on their way to the State Championships. As a matter a fact they won again tonight so next week, Jacksonville. YAY!! I'm now off tomorrow and Sunday and I would like to do some holiday shopping. Not much money to spend this year, but my kids deserve a few nice things. They have been troopers through the year. They have done well in school, helped with their dad and it makes me feel good when I can give them the things they want. I would love to treat myself with a trip to NYC for New Years'. I found some cheap flights and haven't seen the big city decorated in so many years. Actually not since I was a SR in HS... so 20 years ago. The only problem is finding a hotel around that time and not paying an arm and a leg for it. I do have a good friend in Brooklyn but I hate to even ask for that favor!! We'll see, I think it would be an unforgettable trip for me and my daughter..maybe my mom would join us. My brother and his wife, leave today for Vegas. He surprised her a few days ago when he came home and told her to pack her bags, "we're going to Vegas this weekend for a little honeymoon". Isn't that sweet? They will be there til Tuesday and will be able to see my cousin Wendy, who lives and owns her own restaurant there. I hope to visit them soon when the Praying Mantis sisters' make our trip West. Well, tonight as I might have earlier mentioned has been rather uneventful, TV has been rather mixed... House Hunters, That 70's show, Nip/Tuck and now a movie called, HUSH. I'm chewing on ice to stay awake and I ramble on...I wish all of you readers enjoy a nice, restful weekend. I'm hoping for the same!

0 comments: