CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

blah!

sick
that is the word that best describes the way I feel today! I have an earache, sore throat and my head feels like it's about to explode. But here I am, at work, feeling "blah". No doubt, I would rather be home and in bed. Today my hubby went to his Dr. and good news..they are referring him back to physical therapy. For those of you who don't know, John is a paraplegic. 5 years ago he jumped into a swimming pool, broke his neck and has not walked since. The last few months he has had substantial weight loss and it has been easier for him to transfer in/out of his wheelchair and even stand and take steps on his walker, SOOOO..with that said it is looking hopeful that he may find improvement with some good therapy. We would be so blessed if he was able to walk again, even if only on a walker..but I'm reaching for the stars and praying to see him up on his feet again one day. I refuse to loose hope!

0 comments: