CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

halloween....

Here I sit, at my desk with a gallon size Ziploc bag full of left over candy! I think I had about 6 "trick or treaters" ring my doorbell last night. Then maybe another 5-6 "teenager" who came looking for some sugar. One of the cutest little costumes was a little boy, about 2 yrs old. He was dressed in zebra like pants, a black t-shirt, metal "hard rocker" type choker and a mohawk!..He actually had a real mohawk! he was so cute..he was more interested in Oreo who answered the door with me and even at his age he dropped some candy on the floor and instead of putting it in his bag, he gave it back to me and said "Sorry!". I miss when my kids were that age..now my daughter wants to dress like a "sex doctor" and my son laid on the couch and yelled for me everytime someone came to the door so he wouldn't have to get up!

Let's see...what else??? Oh, yeah..the cleaning lady came today. I love it when she comes. She is so nice and does such a great job. She always starts on the opposite side of the house, so I can sleep. Isn't that nice of her? Don't start thinking, THAT RICH BITCH!! It is nothing like that, I have been fortunate to find a lady that comes every 2 weeks to help me with the heavy cleaning! I just cant do it on my own, especially working the hours I do...blah blah blah...enough of that!

So, like I mentioned before, I'm back at work tonight. I calculated it and I have 29 "night shifts" left. Then back on days until May...people are always asking me how I can handle this schedule. Well, like everything it has its pros and cons. I work 2 days and then I'm off 2 days..I work days for 4 months then switch to nights for 4 more. Days are busier than nights so we do alot of TV and movie watching at night..but days seem to go faster. On days I get to sleep in my bed with my hubby and puppy but on nights, when I get home everyone leaves for work or school and I have the whole house and bed to myself, well except for my puppy..I don't mind sharing with him. So...with that you decide which is better. I'm looking forward to some time off the next few months so that will help the rest of my "nights" go by.

Here I sit..Ive eaten dinner and now I'm trying all the different flavors of Dubble Bubble gum..I think I like the original the best!

This after a day that really started off on the wrong foot! Let me just say it's a good thing I didn't come into work at 4pm and work a 14 hr shift. Apparently a meeting that was mandatory, that would of required me to come in for my regular shift 2 hours early was cancelled without me being notified. LUCKILY, I called into the meeting via a conference call and found out it was cancelled because I was the only stupid ass on the frickin' call. So much for good communication!!

Just finished watching Survivor and Grey's Anatomy. These shows are getting out of control. What happened to the days of real TV. Three's Company, The Jefferson's, Seinfeld, Friends...I miss these guys! Now Dr. 90210, with a girl having surgery on her g-spot..puhlease!! Moving on...

OK, so blogging has helped me vent and allowed me to share with you some of my day to day activities, but this is now getting a little boring, I'm sure. So, I'll go..hope you all have a good nite, Toodles!

1 comments:

José said...

it was nice reading your blog I like your writing still, Blog are so much fun to create.

greetings jose