CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

..7 hours into my shift

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
..and I have managed to eat every Now or Later in the candy jar. My mouth is about to fall off anyways after I ate something hot for dinner. OUCH!
Anyways...It is now 7hrs into my shift. The girl I have been training called earlier today and said she would be late..has yet to show up! Definitely late!
Unfortunately, this job is already reason enough to always be tracking time and looking at the clock.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tomorrow, I hope to get some good rest..that's the trouble with me lately..I'm always waiting for the next day to either get here or for the current day to end so I can go home! I hope one day that I can sleep when most the world sleeps and enjoy my days, too.
Tonight has been rather unproductive, some TV watching..some Internet surfing..some chit chatting with my co-workers and chatting with LARA via Gmail. Now we are watching a re-run of David Letterman due to the writer's strike. I was thinking earlier how I would love to be able to write all day..I know you are probably thinking..."all this girl talks about is her boring job, her lack of sleep and how much damn TV she watches"..but I actually enjoy writing and consider myself to be rather witty and my humor is rather spontaneous! So I would enjoy writing a comedy or some sort of TV-series. Maybe I'll start putting some words down on paper! LOL
So..Lara and I looked at the calendar and we have decided that the annual meeting of the Praying Mantis' should be the 3rd week in September each year. There is an actual Friendship Day recognized that weekend each year..it seemed appropriate.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our ICE BREAKER WKEND is scheduled for Feb 8-10th...so far 7 ladies have committed to going. I'm keeping it quiet but, it is also my birthday so I'm excited to be able to spend it with my girlfriends. We will be staying on the beach in Cocoa and the little place is just perfect. Heated pool, large deck, hammocks, BBQ grill and privacy! Great for our late night chats and "crab hunting". YEP! If you have never been, it is sooo much fun..you go out to the beach after dark, and shine your flashlight along the shore. The crabs stop running when you shine them you can grab them! It's fun running and chasing them! Silly fun!
OK..so I guess that's all for now. I get to go home and put on my "jammies" in approx 5hrs..yippeeeeeee......

1 comments:

IrishChikki said...

Crab hunting sounds fun! I am so excited that I am going to have new adventures!