CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

movie night...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tonight was basically a movie night at work..fortunately there weren't any major incidents that effected the county so we started watching the Spider Man movies (only got to part II)...I got bored, just not enough action for that type of movie. Then we watched License to Wed. Pretty funny..a little bit far from reality but cute nonetheless. The fake babies creeped me out a little. Mandy Moore is cute and who can resist Robin Williams? He is a nut case! Later, I watched the movie A MIGHTY HEART. It is the true story based on a book by Marianne Pearle about her husband Daniel Pearle who was a journalist for the Wall Street Journal and was kidnapped and brutally killed in Pakistan. Very sad, but a good movie. I don't normally care for Angelina Jolie, but she played one hell of a part int his movie. A must see.
So it's now almost 530am and I get to go home in about 15 minutes to sleep, YAY! I'm off this weekend and planning to lay low. I want to go to the movies and maybe drive over to the beach..the weather is beautiful right now! So, I leave you with some pretty unnecessary movie reviews after a slow night at work. I hope you all enjoy your weekend..more on Monday! Toodles!...

0 comments: