CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

how to cook a pot roast??...

Let me start this blog by saying "Thank you" to my friend and co-worker, John. he was kind enough to cook a pot roast for dinner tonight. The menu tonight consisted of pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and biscuits. I myself have come to the firm conclusion that I have no frickin clue as to how to cook a damn roast! I have tried several times and all it tastes like to me is a piece of meat! I have yet to capture the taste of anything other than unseasoned meat! GROSS! So he was kind enough to buy it and make it for me! THANKS JOHN!
Today turned out to be a pretty uneventful day. I slept until 2pm, got up, made dinner for my husband and kids..their menu was homemade black beans, white rice and pork chops (note: I can make that!) I then did some laundry and came back into work.
Work has been work so far. After dinner we watched "Ratatouille". I had seen with my nephew in the theaters, but cute enough to watch again! I know..I know.. I'm 37 years old and still watching kid movies...I'm a kid at heart!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next movie on the agenda tonight is Shrek 3...I love donkey and "puss n boots"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was confirmed late last night, that I will definitely be moving to another squad come January therefor will continue on night shift until May. Let me just re-iterate that I AM NOT HAPPY!! I'm looking forward to the next 2 days off. No trainings, no meetings, just days off! Back to work Saturday night! I'm planning to spend some time with my mom tomorrow. Actually will probably go over there and hop in her bed and sleep...like my childhood days! Then I would like to take my nephew to see the new movie Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well..I'm starting to bore myself, so let me not reach the point of boring you!
I wish you all a good night..a sweet dreams! Nite Nite!

1 comments:

Johnny said...

I WILL MISS YOU WHEN WE CHANGE SQUADS... and ANYTIME you want a pot roast all you have to do is ask !!!!!