CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

the best present ever!...

santa
For those of you who know me, you know that I have not always been overweight and have recently longed to have some type of surgical intervention to give me a boost and get "skinny" again! WELL...GREAT NEWS! I'm going to be having a procedure sometime between now and my birthday in February! I am sooo excited. I have a psychological evaluation scheduled for January 8Th and from there the surgery date is set. I can't wait. I have yet to formally decide on a gastric lap-band or a sleeve gastrectomy. I will be making this decision alongside my Dr, my family and myself so I will continue to have my support system. I am very blessed for this opportunity and I will never be able to thank my parents enough! They know ho bad and how long I have wanted this! My goal is to lose 100 lbs by August and I WILL DO IT! Check back for future blogs were I will be updating everyone on my progress.

1 comments:

Johnny said...

Congrats !!! your Mom and Dad must really LOVE you...