CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the time has come!...

TO SELL! As of January 1, 2008, John and I have decided to take the plunge and sell the house! The time has come! Brandon graduates in June and Lauren in December next year and so it is time to start planning for the next chapter in our lives. Since John's accident we have struggled yet always made it happen and have been able to stay in this house, but now we are ready for a change. I have began to inquire about getting back into the business/health care field that I left a little over 2 years ago. There are several positions within the US that I am interested in. Macon, GA..Tulane, LA..Denver, CO..Nashville, TN..and Richmond, VA. So I'm going to try and plug a few tidbits about my house to see if anyone who reads this might be interested in the investment!
for sale sign
**Central Florida, 3BR, 2BA, approx 2200 sq ft. ranch style home built in 1981, is located in reputable, well established family oriented neighborhood located near great schools. Upgraded ceramic tile, wood floors, master bath has sunken garden tub and seperate shower, walk in closet, tiled counter tops, appliances included, large brick fireplace, ceiling fans, double pantry, formal dining room, kitchen nook, wooden blinds in all 22 windows, interior laundry room, 2 car garage, fenced yard with landscaping, irrigation, in-ground jacuzzi located on roof covered back porch. Priced at : $335k**

2 comments:

amy said...

noooooooo!!!!!

Johnny said...

I gotta sell my house first.. LOL