CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

it's done!

christmas presents
I've never really understood why people feel the need or even the desire to start Christmas shopping in like April! Last night, Lauren and I (my 16 yr old daughter, who would of much rather of hung out with her friends last night) left the house at 5pm and within hours, YES, HOURS finished all of our Christmas shopping! There were toys and books for the little ones, a snow globe for my sister in law, a TB Bucs cushion seat thingy for my brother, clothes for Lauren, clothes for Brandon, ROCKBAND for both of them, a DVD player, a camera, chocolates, picture frames for the grandkids xmas portrait (a gift to the parents) and a few little stocking stuffers. It's not rocket science folks! WHY WHY WHY and for WHAT WHAT WHAT do these people shop for that takes months on end. I just don't get it. By 11pm we were back home and by 1230am everything was wrapped and under the tree! MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

0 comments: