CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

a few days away!...

I'm not planning anything extra special. But, I am off Dec 28th til Jan 4th and my mom mentioned to me this morning, we should book a last minute cruise! HELL YEAH WE SHOULD!! You don't have to ask me twice! I've already been online looking for the time we leave! Worked last night and tonight so had Christmas morning with the little ones THIS morning. They were absolutely adorable! TR was impressed with my knowledge of all the names of his new Star Wars characters and my brother was impressed with my ability to put all of Sophie's toys together with one sole tool, "THE SCREWDRIVER". He made us a very nice breakfast...banana nut pancakes, sliced fruit, shrimp cocktail, crab legs, vegetable omelet, a variety of muffins and rolls and my favorite the MIMOSA!!! Yumm!! was quite the treat after working all night and not sleeping the day before. Made it that much easier to lay down this afternoon before heading back into work. My mom and dad cried like babies when they saw the pictures of the kids they got for Christmas. They really did turn out sweet. The kids made out with some nice gifts, I was happy to receive the new Celine Dion CD and concert music video. That was the gist of the morning..here I sit again, back at work. In a few more hours I will have one shift left and then some time off. I wish you all out there a safe holiday season and all the blessings in the world. GOD BLESS!

0 comments: